Wednesday 12 June 2013

Coralicious

That's the name of the Rimmel nail polish I'm wearing today, inspired by my new coral 'Willow' tunic from Monsoon.  (They call it pink. It's definitely coral.)  Matchy-matchy? OTT?  Yup, that's me.

I followed my own advice and bought another of these tunics as I like the style so much. I already have the navy.

I sized down this time and think the smaller size is a much better fit.

That'll teach me to be impatient and not up together with the laundry. (Which is why I wore the navy tunic rather than exchanging it. I didn't think the good people of my neighbourhood would relish the sight of me and my spare tyre effecting my exchange tunic-less. And yes it was that bad! There you have it - shopping as a public service in the interests of decency.)


Tunic - Monsoon 
Navy Jeggings - River Island
Necklace - John Lewis (old)
Sandals - Toast outlet



2 comments:

  1. Love this tunic - I may pop into Monsoon to see if they have one. I have been looking for a coral tunic for ages and just haven't found anything I like! I am matchy matchy too - just am. Have accepted it about myself now. Am like a fish out of water if I clash! X

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing your thoughts, and will reply to as many as I can :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...